About The Fund
The Leisure Fund Limited Partnership was formed in 2002 and is operated by Legal & General Investment Management.
The Fund’s seven prime leisure assets are managed by Legal & General Property and the Fund property manager is DTZ. The Fund is structured as a Jersey Property Unit Trust (PUT).
- Prime leisure park fund
- Dynamic schemes occupying dominant out of town and edge of town positions across the UK
- Specialist leisure asset management team working to develop the right mix of tenants to create a diverse leisure offer
- Assets secured by long leases (16 years on average) with the majority let to strong covenants
- Fixed uplifts on 45% of the Fund’s income
- Active asset management opportunities within the portfolio