The Leisure Fund Limited Partnership is committed to environmental improvement.
As a result, we have developed an environmental management system (EMS) to help control environmental risks and reduce our environmental impact.
We take our EMS seriously and to help drive progress we invite external auditors to evaluate our work.
We have used this approach to gain certification to the international standard for environmental management, ISO 14001.
Through our EMS we commit to:
- Minimise environmental impact arising from waste production
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce pollution risk
- Implement green travel plans
- Initiate water monitoring
Furthermore we have set ourselves challenging targets to improvement performance including
- Achieve 44% overall recycling rate
- Improve tenants engagement
- Reduce electricity consumption by 5% against 2010 performance
- Ensure zero non-conformities identified during next internal audit with regard to operational control procedures at local sites
- Maintain green travel plan at Sheffield and reduce impact of travel at other parks
- Initiate water monitoring at all parks
Please contact us if you require more information.